Focusing the Sales Team
Knowing where to go, who to see, and what to say are critical pieces of information for a Sales Leader to instill in their team. That allows them to align their team with the company’s goals. Unfortunately, this is what usually happens:
- One team’s Reps chase all prospects regardless of the market, but the reps do not have the expertise required in all markets.
- One team’s Reps sell and service all the accounts, so they don’t have enough time to find new ones.
- One team’s Reps only focus on gaining new accounts and neglect the current accounts you’ve worked so hard to acquire, which don’t get the attention they want and cease being your customers.
Those situations often yield the following results:
- Working ample opportunities with low win rates
- Consuming resources on the wrong opportunities
- Not wining enough new customers
- Underserved territories or accounts
- Inconsistent behavior across your team
If you are currently experiencing those symptoms, Pivotal Advisors can help you:
- Refine your growth strategy (customers, markets, products and servicesdifferentiators)
- Determine the appropriate size and structure for your sales team
- Identify the ideal customer for your offering and how to get to them
- Develop the culture that drives your sales team
- Create the goals that define your success