Sales Leader Alliance
The Sales Leader Alliance is a unique opportunity for professionals to leverage the advice of their peers and increase the performance of their sales teams.
“Since joining SLA, I have been promoted from National Sales Manager, to VP of Sales, to President. To a great extent, I owe my success to Pivotal Advisors and my SLA peers.” ~ Bob Foht, GearGrid
Four great reasons to join the Sales Leader Alliance:
- Education and Training
Each month, we focus on, develop, and refine the skills required to be an effective sales leader. Facilitated by an experienced Pivotal Advisors executive sales leader, we provide content designed to:
Peer‐to‐Peer Group Experience
- Demonstrate sales management best practices from top performing organizations
- Give members tools and practices that can be applied immediately
- Make members more strategic and proactive in their leadership
- Increase the knowledge and development of its members
Share in the sales management best practices used by non-competing peers. We discuss, in a confidential environment, our real-time issues and help each other resolve them. We help each other make better decisions and avoid making bad ones.
Pivotal Advisors Content Library
SLA members have access to a comprehensive library of tools, models, and templates that can be used to address immediate issues. These include job profiles, compensation templates, sales scorecards, sales planning documents and many more.
Pivotal Advisors consultants are “on call” to provide advice, counseling, and ideas to SLA members. In addition, members receive discounted rates on extended consulting engagements.
Sales Leader Alliance Membership Requirements
AAre you ready to join this unique sales leader peer group? Here are the requirements:
- You must be an active leader with direct or indirect reports that are individual sales contributors
- You're able to come prepared to contribute regularly and act on the advice of your peers
- You're willing to share your experiences to help others learn from your successes and mistakes
- You agree to an annual membership
Areas of Focus
Our meeting topics focus on a subset of the Six Sales Success Factors, which you must optimize to get to the next level of sales:
- Growth Strategy – Strategic planning, initiatives, differentiation, ideal client definition, alignment
- People – Detailed job definitions, recruiting and selection strategies, behavioral interviewing, formalized onboarding processes, retention strategies
- Process – Defining specific stages and activities within each, driving adoption, tools to support your process, training
- Measurement – Developing key leading and lagging indicators of success, aligning with executive management on key measures, tracking progress, using data to identify coaching opportunities
- Rewards and Recognition – Compensation plan development, non-monetary reward systems, driving engagement, performance management
- Execution – Communication up, down and around, coaching best practices, sales operating systems
FOR MORE INFORMATION,
Please contact Judd Anderson at 952-226-3381 or email@example.com